Why Use BDR?
• Choosing a real estate professional to oversee and represent the sale of your home is a crucial decision in the selling process. There are many ways to evaluate which company will be the most effective. We believe Barry DeNicola Realty to be your best choice no matter the comparison. Here are just a few reasons why you should use BDR in the sale of your home.
• All of the agents at Barry DeNicola Realty love to live and work out of the Naples/Bonita Springs area. We strive to have a detailed knowledge of the communities in which we sell. We embrace the casual and active lifestyle of the area and incorporate these qualities into the way we sell Southwest Florida. Service is the key approach at Barry DeNicola Realty, we follow up and see through every potential buyer putting our sellers in the best position to sell their home. This approach to selling real estate is established by Broker/Owner Barry C. DeNicola. Put simply, Barry is the most knowledgeable and skilled real estate professional in South West Florida. Barry and the rest of the agents at BDR are unmatched in our ability to close property whether it is a luxury gulf front dream home or an entry level property for a first time buyer. Every transaction is handled with care and efficiency and our sellers can rest assured that BDR will make every effort to get their property sold.
• BDR’s approach to selling has produced more closed sales then our competitors in nearly every conceivable category. We have produced over 1 Billion dollars in closed sales since 2000. We list and sell more homes in the Barefoot Beach/Bonita Springs area then any of our competition. We also sell our own listings over 65% of the time; much more than other area agents. Our competitor’s list property and wait for other agents to bring them buyers, BDR is working 7 days a week to get your property viewed by as many qualified buyers as possible.
• BDR may look like a small independent brokerage, but the sales and work we do is on par with and usually exceeds the results of larger companies that employ as many as 300+ local agents. Our focus on quality has brought results no matter what the job including multiple developments with hundreds of homes. Aside from selling hundreds of individual listings, BDRI has maintained full sales teams in in multiple developments with on-site branch offices. We have closed out large subdivisions working along side the developers helping clients not only buy the community, but help them choose all their selections down to the cabinet knobs, making sure a sale is completed.
• Another vital piece to the process of selling your home is marketing. BDR’s marketing and advertising is unparalleled and we have an advertising umbrella that will make sure your property will see premier ad space often in the highest regarded regional and national publications along with substantial worldwide web coverage. Please click the “Marketing” button to learn more.