Where & When to Rent
• Southwest Florida is one of the most gorgeous and popular seasonal destinations for visitors. Every year the Naples/Bonita Springs areas welcomes tourists from all over the world looking to see the best beaches, best weather, and best accommodations. We also welcome back our annual visitors or "snow birds" that love the area and come down every season. All this demand creates a very active and competitive rental market which can fill up very quickly. BDR has access to a large variety of beachfront and area rental property; please contact our office 7 days a week for info & questions.Please Click For Current Rental Listings
Below is the rental breakdown for Monthly & Weekly Rentals:
Season - January, February, March
Pre & Post Season Months - November, December, April, May
Off Season - June, July, August, September, October
• In terms of cost the high season months are the most desirable, bringing the highest traffic to SWFL. These dates must be booked ahead of time to ensure availability. These months offer the best events, weather, and most active time in SWFL. The pre and post season months have great temperatures and still bring a lot of visitors to the area and more reasonable rental rates can be found for renters in these months. The summer months are extremely quiet in SWFL; locals and tourists alike look to beat the hot temperatures by spending their days at the beach and enjoying the quiet months leading up to season. Rentals are available in the summer months for as much as 50% discount. Many visitors take advantage of the laid back summer atmosphere of SWFL and these summer prices.
• There are many different configurations for rent. Condos typically are no larger then three bedrooms. Villas and single family homes usually have up to six bedrooms. Give BDR a call and we will go over all available rental floor plans. If you provide all of your requirements in terms of budget, bedrooms, and amenities such as garage, pets, pool, and beach proximity we can give you a precise list of available property.
• Annual Rentals are available throughout SWFL including the Barefoot Beach area. Interested tenants please call 239-947-6111 and we will provide a list of currently available gulf and bay front property.
• The Naples/Bonita Springs area is your best bet for some relaxing fun, no matter when you come to visit. However, there can be restrictions depending on where you rent, so please click the "restrictions" button to learn more.